Friday, June 13, 2014

FAST SHIPPING - THROW IT DOWN

Here's what people are saying:

Very happy with transaction!
Item arrived very fast and well packed! Great seller! :-)

A+++

A nice problem-free transaction.

Arrived very quickly, top quality DVD.

Incredibly fast shipping; Loved the movie. Can't wait to share with other corps fanatics!

GREAT DCI MOVIE! Arrived way before delivery estimate date.

Available on Amazon.com  http://goo.gl/7M97Nc

A unique picture of youth passion and discipline to bring about a good for others to enjoy. Not available everywhere, glad I found this DVD.

I loved this movie. It brought back plenty of memories of my drum corps days. I loved the price and shipping was very fast.

I'm a junior high band director who was looking for a video to inspire my students when I had a substitute. Would have been terrific for high school students, but even my young ones could appreciate a peek into the window of the drum corps world.

Fast to send - Great to watch from this perspective - Being a person that was involved for many years with Drum Corps.

Great movie, Good packing and Fast shipping. Thank you

This seller shipped the product out immediately and I even received it before the expected date in perfect condition.

Amazingly fast shipping - great product and super communication. A+++++++++++++++++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You - Throw It Down

Available on Amazon.com  http://goo.gl/7M97Nc

No comments: